Thursday, June 30, 2011

thanks1_wide.jpg
A fourth Toy Story movie is in the works. Tom Hanks, the voice of Woody, told Hollyscoop. ?I think there will be, yeah. I think they?re working on it now. I hope they need me.?

The veteran actor?s youth came out as he shared his love for one character in particular. ?Woody was fantastic,? Tom gushed. ?I loved playing a puppet. I think he?s better than Buzz Lightyear. I just hope he holds on to his hat.?

As for the storyline, Tom wouldn?t share what some of our favorite toys have in store. The fourth of the series must somehow top Toy Story 3, which was the most successful of the series as well as the highest-grossing animation movie of all time, with its revenue being over $1 billion.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/InTouchWeekly/~3/k0wlQSOrh_A/the_toys_are_back_in_action.php

Foxy Brown Paulina Rubio Patricia Velásquez Lake Bell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY